October 24, 2011

Video: CamelbackMusic.com Presents Krewella x R3hab at Mai Nashville (Recap)



Watch in HD:



and also check out the higher quality Vimeo version!


CamelbackMusic.com Presents: Krewella x R3hab at Mai Nashville from pureform media on Vimeo.

I had the pleasure of filming Krewella and R3hab at Mai when they stopped through Nashville a couple weeks ago and put together this recap vid for the fine folks over at Camelback Music. Both acts absolutely crushed it, providing a raging high energy evening of electronic dance music...expect huge things from both of these artists in the near future!! Needless to say, I had a great time with this one!!

Song: Krewella - "Strobelights"

Shot + Edited by Brendan Donohue (pureform media)
Camera: Canon T2i; 50mm f1.8 and Sigma 10-20mm

check me out on facebook!

In other news, I recently upgraded my Vimeo page to a "Plus" account so I can now upload and embed unlimited HD vids. IMO, the quality of videos on Vimeo is much better than that of YouTube, which you can probably tell from viewing the videos above! This is definitely a better way to display my work online.


~brendan

0 comments:

Post a Comment