October 11, 2011

Pixel Post: Cody + Kelly Engagement Session



Hello::

So yeah, I'm generally a few weeks behind gettin' content up on this site...if you follow me on facebook, you've probably seen all this stuff already, so bear with me:)

I recently had the pleasure of shooting engagement pics for some very dear friends of mine, Cody and Kelly. We've all been through a lot together and it has really been a great experience getting to know them over the years...so when they asked me to be a part of the journey towards their special day, I gratefully accepted. I had never really shot any "official" engagement pics, so this was new for me. We approached the process with a laid back, but conscientious mentality and made a really fun day of it!!

Furthermore, I am honored to be joining them in Zihuatanejo, Mexico in January to document and be part of the "main event"!! Can't wait!!

Shot in and around Murfreesboro, TN with a Canon T2i; 50mm f1.8 and Sigma 10-20mm

see all the pics here 















~Brendan

0 comments:

Post a Comment