November 6, 2013

Nashville Paw Barktoberfest 2013 Photo Booth (Photos)



I recently had the pleasure of running a photo booth for Nashville Paw's 2013 Barktoberfest event at Animalia in Franklin, TN.

This was my first go at doing a pet photo booth and it was an absolute blast! Although I would have to say that it was quite a challenge getting some of the pups to look at the camera, I luckily had the help of some excellent assistants who would get the dogs' attention via treats, squeaky toys and a very effective bicycle horn.

It was really a great event; met a lot of awesome people and made plenty of new furry friends while capturing some excellent photos throughout the day! Some of the dog/owner's costumes I witnessed during my time there were absolutely amazing. Hope to see everyone out again at the 2014 Barktoberfest!

Check out some photos below!
View the full gallery on facebook 
Purchase prints HERE

There are also a few other photo galleries from the day on Nashville Paw Magazine's facebook page.














0 comments:

Post a Comment