April 11, 2013

Hustle III Recap | 03.08.2013 (Video)





Unless you've been hiding under a rock for the past 6 months, then you've probably caught wind of the HUSTLE parties that have been goin down every couple months at Cannery Ballroom.

Nashville's most dedicated DJs came together once again to bring us third installment of the HUSTLE event; not much I can say about it, just watch the vid and see the craziness for yourself! One of my favorite additions to the production this time around was the stripper pole and light boxes for the dancers! I stand by my previous assertions that this is probably the one of the best parties in Nashville, this crew always goes above and beyond to ensure a kick ass evening for all in attendance!

Also check out:
Hustle I Recap
Hustle II Recap

From the minds behind Electric Western, The Boom Bap, Y2K, Whiskey Disco, Recognize, and KEEP ON MOVIN!

Check out pics from the night from Kelly Hite Photo here!




0 comments:

Post a Comment