July 12, 2010

pureform media v2.0...back in biz



Yo!

Really been slackin' on the blog duties lately..haha, but as many of you may know, I've had a pretty rough go so far this year. For starters my house was robbed back in March with my computer, video camera and plenty of other gear and personal items being stolen in the process. Needless to say, recovering from that trauma to my life and business has been a very daunting task, but through help from friends and family I was able to maintain a positive outlook and I am now pleased to say that I am back with a vengeance..haha.

Have made plenty of upgrades gear-wise and finally have my setup back in order. I'm redesigning my website and have basically re-branded pureform media as a whole, so I guess good things have come out of this awful experience in terms of a new beginning. The calendar has been filling up with gigs booked and I have been sending out resumes left and right as well with a few promising full time job leads.

Well anyways, it feels good to be back in the game and I am really stoked to be up and running again. During the dormant period, I had really been concentrating on still photography (my DSLR camera was one thing that didn't get stolen:)). I've learned so many cool new techniques over the past months and have gotten into strobist shooting as well. I'm currently booking events and will shoot anything from fly-on-the-wall style pics to posed portraits. So if you're interested in getting something shot, drop me an email brendan@pureformmedia.com. Very reasonable rates, professional pics, quick workflow and turnaround! keep up with me on flickr

some new toys:
updated camera rigs...


back.in.bizness


New camera and 35mm adapter in action:

Canon HV30 + Twoneil Static 35mm adapter test from pureform media on Vimeo.


Thanks for your continued support!
~Brendan

0 comments:

Post a Comment