August 10, 2009

Thundersnake: First Look



I had the pleasure of filming Murfreesboro/Nashville based 80's Hair Metal Tribute band, Thundersnake, at the Exit/In a couple weeks ago. They put on a great show and we got some nice footage.

This was my first time filming with my friend Don DeLong, who recently invested in some video gear and helped me out capturing a second angle, this was a huge convenience, as I'm used to shooting single camera, so it's great to have the other angle to cut to for the edit. He also brought along his Tascam DR-100 digital stereo recorder for the audio source, which provided some great audio...very nice for a relatively inexpensive and extremely portable audio device.

Here is a sample video from the show. I will be posting more at my Vimeo and YouTube pages.
Cover of "Smooth Up In Ya" by BulletBoys!!



If your are reading this, play in a band and are seeking some high quality video coverage for your live show, hit me up!! brendan@pureformmedia.com For more info on Thundersnake, check them out here: www.myspace.com/thundersnakeofficial ~brendan

0 comments:

Post a Comment